Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WHY?!?!?

We are officially there! Where? The "WHY" stage! I thought we'd have a few more months - but nope, it started today.
J: Mikey, don't touch that!
M: WHY?
J: Well, because you aren't supposed to push the buttons on the DVR.
M: oh, don't touch buttons? WHY?
J: Cause, only mommy's & daddy's are allowed to.
M: ohhhhh, only mommy & daddy? WHY?
J: because that's what the rabbit told mommy.
M: ohhhhh, oh-tay
Who knew that would have worked - I think I'll try it again tomorrow, but sooner. I may have to change up the animals or else he'll catch on to me! lol

And on another note - the Diva has also entered another phase of life -- one that includes teeth. Yes, the little lady's 2 bottom teeth cut thru today -- on day different than her brother's did. Isn't that bizarre? Mikey was 6 months, 3 days when his 2 bottoms broke thru & today Emma was 6 months, 2 days. We'll see if she follows in his footsteps for everything else. I know she will for crawling because she's trying real hard to get on those knees these days and can inch herself on her belly to get what she wants. Amazing how fast they grow!

No comments: