Friday, February 6, 2009

Love At First Sight

So far it's been a fairy tale - love at first sight - the type of reaction you long for your first child to have when your second child enters the world. Mikey has been WONDERFUL!!!!! He loves his little sister so much. Every morning he wakes up and goes straight to her crib in Michael & I's room - his first words are "Hi Emma" - which sounds like Hi M ahhhhh. :) And God forbid she's not in the crib because he immediately chimes in with "Where Emma Go?"

It's so precious! He wants to hold her, have her lay on his sesame street sofa with him, help feed her, help change her diaper, he even coaches her to burp when I'm trying to burp her. He stands right next to us and says over and over "Berrrp, Emma, Berrrp. It just melts my heart and makes me want to cuddle up with him and keep him this little - my little man has adjusted so well.



No comments: