Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blonde Moment

Today was one of those days - one of those days where you think to yourself - DID I REALLY DO THAT?? And today I answered myself with -- YES YOU DID! I will chalk it up to a blonde moment - maybe from all the hair dye from my 20s! :)
It all began with unwrapping a Bath & Body Works Wallflower - I got it free yesterday and was excited to plug it in in the half bath. Loaded it, made sure it was tight, then went and plugged it in in the bathroom. A little while later I went to wash my hands and noticed a puddle on the floor, then I looked at the baseboard and it looked like the paint was peeling off. Sure enough - it was - and the puddle was from the wallflower. WHY?? Well turns out that in all my excitement I plugged the damn thing in upside-down! Note to self, make sure you pay attention when plugging in things with scented oil!

No comments: