Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Must Read!

For my birthday I asked Michael for a book - a book that my cousin had mentioned to me once and I had heard about from watching TV. A book that I finished in 1 day because I couldn't put it down. A book that ALL MOTHERS need to read.

The Book --- Louder than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism by Jenny McCarthy.

I decided to read this book because of all the controversy out there about vaccinating your children. And what an eye opening, page turning, heart wrenching experience it was.

I highly recommend it - regardless of the fact that your children are healthy - read it for those mothers you know who have an autistic child, and experience life in their shoes for a while.

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

Happy Birthday a week ago! I completely forgot. Hope you had a good day!

I heard this book was great. I ready her "Belly Laughs" when I was pregnant with Taylor and loved it. I may read that one again.