Thursday, August 14, 2008

Color Me Happy

Today has been a MUCH BETTER day than yesterday. And as incentive for him to be a good boy, I have pulled out all the colors and have made my coffee table his easel. He loves it - he's an artist at heart like his momma!! He's been working on his masterpiece all day long. It started this morning about 9:30. He leaves it for little breaks and I pick up the colors - God knows I don't want the walls colored when I'm not looking - then he goes back to it and asks for the colors back. Well he doesn't ask as much as he points and says - Deeesss.

Here are some shots of my little artist at work!






And last but not least - the masterpiece!! I'm thinking about saving pieces of it, writing his name and age on it and framing them to hang in my office. After all - what mother wouldn't love to look at her child's artwork everyday!!! :)

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

That's a good idea!