Sunday, August 10, 2008

Deam A Little Dream

This pregnancy has proven to be quite entertaining - at night that is. (Get your minds out of the gutter!!!!!) I've always read that during the 2nd trimester women can experience quite vivid dreams, however with Mikey I never had any of these. Well this time around is different. For about the past week, every morning I have woken up going "what did I eat yesterday, that dream was really weird!" Random friends are showing up in them, friends from as long ago as grammar school and the content ranges from baking peanut butter cookies, to trying on dresses for a wedding we are going to next month. There is always one person I know in each dream, however the places, houses or cars I'm in are all ones that I have never seen before. For example, one dream I was learning to bake peanut butter cookies with a friend from grammar school in this huge castle-like-mansion.
COMPLETELY BIZARRE, I tell you!!!

1 comment:

Jaimie said...

I with you on the dream department! I always have dreams about my high school friends. Very random!!!