Friday, August 22, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

We've had a busy last few days that's why I haven't taken the time to blog much. I do promise though to take the time in the next day or two to fill everyone in. As for now, I'm just letting everyone know that Fay didn't blow us away. We are still here, enjoying the beautiful sunny skies - NOT! We haven't seen the sun in probably a week. Rain, Rain, Rain is all we have gotten. We have no damage, no flooding and nothing really to complain about except for the fact that we are going stir crazy in the house. Hopefully the rain will stop and we can play outside again!!

3 comments:

mandi said...

glad I found your blog! hope you guys are doing well, glad i can now keep up with you. Davis is a doll!

mandi said...

I'm sorry I mean Mikey! It's been a long day. I comment on too many blogs! forgive me!

Jaimie said...

Glad to hear y'all have survived! Was wondering where my new blogger was. :-)