Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jacksonville Zoo

On August 1st Daddy took the day off and we all went to the zoo. It was Mikey & I's first trip to the Jax zoo - and boy was it hot. Mikey enjoyed seeing the animals, especially the giraffe's - we got to watch them being fed. I wish I would have gotten pictures of them, but my damn camera's battery died. Note to self - make sure all electronics are charged before leaving the house!!!!!

All in all it was a nice day - I only wish there would have been more animals to see!!! I look forward to the day I get to take him to Audobon Zoo!

Here are some pics from our day:











1 comment:

Jaimie said...

I know what you mean about "our" zoo. I miss Audubon Zoo!! I can't wait to take Taylor. Every time I go home it's either too hot or too cold. I've never been to another zoo like that before and didn't realize how awesome it was until we started going to other zoos. I miss home!